Now Accepting Applications for Collegiate Chapter Specialist
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Collegiate Chapter Specialist. The position is a full-time, exempt position located in the organization’s headquarters in Peachtree City, Georgia.
Functional Responsibilities and Deliverables
Specifically, this role is responsible for the following:
- Providing consistent support as the designated Headquarters contact to assigned chapters
- Building rapport between undergraduate members, local volunteers and the national organization.
- Reviewing and approving chapter plans in all areas of chapter operations
- Utilizing multiple strategic methods to measure benchmarks and create action plans based on chapter needs. This could be financial, retention, growth or accreditation work.
- Coordinating chapter visits (when necessary) to track chapter progress and support strategic priorities
- Participating in regularly scheduled Member Services Department meetings
- Assisting in Phi Mu events including Phi Mu Officer Academy, Chapter Consultant training, Officer Training, National Convention, and more.
- Hosting and attend conference calls, webinars and other trainings
- Collaborating with other staff members in this role
- Participating in area team member meetings
- Delivering Advisory Council support
- Creating best practices for chapters
- Creating strategies for chapter officer transitions
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree as well as knowledge of Fraternity and Sorority life and chapter operations. One to three years of fraternal job experience is preferred, but recent graduates are welcome to apply for this role. Membership within Phi Mu is preferred.
The position is a full-time, exempt position located in the organization’s headquarters in Peachtree City, GA. Job responsibilities and tasks for this position are subject to change based on the needs of the organization and at the discretion of the Executive Director.
A complete position description can be found here.
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications to Saralyn Heath, Director of Employee Administration and Headquarters Building Operations, email@example.com.