In 2018, Phi Mu announced a commitment to raise $10 million for Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) Hospitals by 2023. To help meet this goal, the Alumnae Engagement team created Miracle Market as a way to not only raise money for CMN Hospitals but more importantly, provide pediatric patients and their families with fun activities and opportunities to experience some holiday cheer.
Since its inception, Miracle Market has supported the following CMN Hospitals through cash and in-kind donations:
- Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital in Memphis, Tenn. (2018)
- Children’s of Alabama in Birmingham, Ala. (2019)
- Johns Hopkins Children’s Center in Baltimore, Md. (2020)
- James and Connie Maynard Children’s Hospital in Greenville, N.C. (2020)
- MUSC Shawn Jenkins Children’s Hospital in Charleston, S.C. (2020)
- Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU (2020)
Pediatric mental health is the focus of Miracle Market 2021. We are currently raising funds to support the following CMN Hospitals:
- Beverly Knight Olson Children’s Hospital in Macon, Ga.
- Children’s of Colorado in Denver, Colo.
- St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital in Boise, Idaho and
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, Penn.
Regardless of where you live, here’s how YOU get involved and ensure our success:
- Make a gift to Miracle Market.
- Help us spread the word about Miracle Market to your friends and family through social media. You can also upload our Miracle Market cover photo. The cover photo is available here.
- If you have a connection with any of the four Miracle Market hospitals, we invite you to share your stories, photos and videos at email@example.com.